cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Territory Management: CRMD_TERR_DELTA Status Field Always 'P' Processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The table CRMD_TERR_DELTA seems to get populated when territories are edited.

There is a transaction CRM_TERR_PROC_REL that calls the program CRM_TERRMAN_PROC_REL.

When the DELTA option is chosen it should pick up and process the entries from the CRMD_TERR_DELTA table whose status is 'U' - Unprocessed.

However what I am finsding is that each time I edit/create territory information, the entry then appears in CRMD_TERR_DELTA with the status of 'P' processed.

I don't know why this is the case and this means when the DELTA option is chosen and runs, these entries are not picked up and the BAdI CRM_TERRMAN_ATTRIB method POST_PROCESS_RELNSHPS does not get anything passed into it to process.

Am I misunderstanding how this is supposed to work, or is there something I need to do so that the new entries are put into the delta table in status 'U'?

Many Thanks

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

An update to this.

I have now discovered that when I update a territory, IF_CRM_FDT_APPL~AFTER_RULE_SAVE gets executed.

This in turn causes  the BAdI CRM_TERRMAN_ATTRIB method POST_PROCESS_RELNSHPS to be called.

The assumption I have made is that there must be some setting that is causing this to happen because the delta job would never need scheduling.

Does anyone have any knowledge of this area?

Many thanks, David