cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSCC Extension Digit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to make use of the extension digit of SSCC encoding type but unfortunately the extension digit cannot be configured just like that in AII as well as AII ITSMobile.  How do I go about this?

Thanks and best regards,

Chin Hun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

I share the logical structure of GS1 EPC for convert information of Barcode to EPC.

This Link contain all information that help you.

http://www.gs1.org/epcrfid-epcis-id-keys/epc-rfid-tds/latest

Regards,

Andres.

0 Kudos

Although unanswered, I'd like to add on to above question. I was unsuccessful in identifying any standard capabilities in AII to commission SSCC numbers with a predefined extension digit.  E.g. a process for commissioning case SSCC's starting with extension digit '6' or pallet SSCC's with extension digit '8'.

Ideally, we would be able to have separate number ranges assigned to the different extension digits / company prefixes.  But, the central number range administration doesn't allow to predefine specific ranges against different extension digits.

Also, within the commissioning process, there doesn't seem to be an option to predefine the extension digit to be used.

Does anyone have experience to accommodate this in a standard way?  Appreciate your input,

regards,

Patrick