cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCA_Abuse exception 6402 while promoting the job, Bobj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am facing below issue while promoting Webi reports from PRD to QA. Below is the error i am facing.

The server supplied the following details: OCA_Abuse exception 6402 at [.\osca_fs_impl.cpp : 431]  46405 {D:\Apps\BOQ\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\FileStore\Input\a_161\241\005\389537\aa8ybd9pnerlpouln2icl2w-xguid[aac2e0k5attgo3unaikho0i]-guid[c3d34986-5e75-4de9-859f-5f7618be895f18].wid}

I checked the path and the location. the file was missing in the location.

But i can able to promote job from PRD to dev. Please help me.

Regards,

Shree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vincent_pisano
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shree

I got the same problem in a Linux platform. The cause is the rights of the owner on dtenFrsInput/Frsoutput Fils System. When I changed the owner rights (chown -R buoser:bouser /<frs path>) with root credentials, the problem was solved.

In your case, you use windows server, I see. I think, you can verify the rigth at this path level:

D:\Apps\BOQ\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\FileStore  

and children.

Let me know!

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

On which server you changed the right. The source or the destination server? This is happening to me too. I could try your solution.
Looking forward your reply. Thanks.

Yue Seng

vincent_pisano
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Yue Seng!

With the term "server" I mean the server where SAP BI is installed, so the rights must be applied on the file system folders where the <frsinput> and the <frsoutput> are stored (in CMC you can see the placeholders of the Input File Repository and Output File Repository).

In multinode environments, generally, the frsinput and frsoutput folders are stored in a external (shared) NAS, a separate file system. But the procedure is the same.

happy to help you.

Vincent