cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spend Performance Management - Quick link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am unable to delete quick link in Spend Performance Management post upgrade(from 2.0 to 3.0). When clicked delete option in Administration -> Quick Links Configuration, the link is getting populated once again after refreshing the page.

Please help if the quick link needs to be deleted from any other location.

Thanks,

Preetha Balan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member257798
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Preetha,

Please check : 1786977 - SPM Quick Link Display Issues

See the section on deleting quick links.

Kind Regards,

John Harris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thanks for the response!!!

I have gone through this SAP NOTE 1786977, but still we are unable to delete the standard Quick link like " SDN - Spend Perfromance Management" / "SAP Idea Place - Spend Performance Management".

Please help on how to delete these default quick links.

Regards,

Preetha Balan

former_member257798
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Preetha,
I tested this again in my lab. I was able to delete the links from the UI. (It surprised me by taking effect right away.) I logged out/in and my changes persisted as expected.

If the process using OK/SAVE is not working for you – I would have to guess a good place to start is by reviewing authorizations. I would go so far as to assign the user all five standard SPM roles, if that user can do it then it is an authorization issue.

Here are the five SPM roles by name:

SAP_SPM_TRANSPORT
SAP_SPM_USER
SAP_SPM_ADMINISTRATOR
SAP_XSA_DATA_MANAGER
SAP_XA_SS_OWNER

See Chapter five in the security guide for more details.

Kind Regards,
John Harris
Senior Support Engineer, SAP Active Global Support,
SAP America, Inc., 1001 Summit Blvd, #2100, Atlanta, GA 30319, USA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I have assigned all these roles and have tried to delete but still am unable to delete those links.

Am not sure whether this will work or not:

Execute the program /POA/R_PST_TRS_CUST_CTN in se38 and give /SPM in Partition Namespace and click execute

Now Navigate via Root -> Application -> Application Properties -> Quick Links -> SPM_Quick_Link

Am unable to delete this again. Please let me know if you can delete this from back-end, so that it will not reflect in portal side.

Thanks,

Preetha Balan

0 Kudos

Hi Preetha,

SAP delivers some pre-configured Quick links which can't be deleted from SPM UI but you can adding new ones!!

Regards,

Pavan

former_member257798
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Would you list the links that can't be deleted?

0 Kudos

Below two can't be deleted

1. SDN - Spend Performance Management = http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/spend
  2. SAP Idea Place - Spend Performance Management = https://ideas.sap.com/community/products_and_solutions/sbospendperfmgmt

Regards,

Pavan

Answers (0)