cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS No data exists. Is working - or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured the MSS EMBORGCH and it is working or kind of working.

We have added a new selection called Furture employess, so the manager are able to see the future employees.

If there is no future employee, then the user gets this error: "No data exists for user XXXXXX in hierarchy MSSBIZVIEW".

And then if the user Log off the portal, then next time the manager log on. This message is shown: "No data exists for user XXXXXX in hierarchy MSSBIZVIEW". and the drop down selections are empty.

How to avoid this?

Kim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KimHK
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem is, that we have created a new view called "Future Employees". When you have future employees, this is working fine.

But if you do not have future employees, you will get this error message. If you then log out of the portal then the next time you log in, you will see this error and the dropdowns with the Views are empty, and you cannot navigate.

I just want the view to be empty and the navigation to work.

Right now, we are showing the manager, just to avoid this situation.

Kim

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, in WDABAP based applications when ever employee access some date that will be stored in cache in ECC side.

so, next when employee tries to access same application then first it will check any cache exists or not. If exists it will show from cache other wise it will get fresh data by default.

Employee has to click on Refresh in that application to get fresh data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes your are right about the cache, but even if I press refresh, i still not work.

If I test the OADP configuration, I am getting 1 entry for this.

We have changed the G_REFRESH=1 so that that the cache is only valid for 1 day, and this problem has been there for about 2-3 weeks.

Kim

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And more over check that employee has maintained as Chief i.e 012 relation ship ?

In ECC side, You run the FM HRWPC_RFC_OADP_GET_NAVOBJECTS and check it it's returning values or not.