Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ArchiveLink Info-Request From Content-Repository

mario_fliegner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we've created an interface for SAP ArchiveLink to connect an external ECM system.

We struggling with some confuse errors. In the logfiles it seems to be that an info request of the content repository always try to access a document that does not exists. This request also seems to be periodically but always with a different id (4 times per hour).

If I check the statistics of the content repository, I can see that the "info" request is much higher than anything other. Even if we don't use the interface at all (test server, overnight), the info request periodically appear the log output and try to find a document that does not exists. That's a bit strange from our side, because we don't find an answer why this happens. Does anyone has an idea? Or does anyone know where to find an answer? Why does it occur? Can it be customized? Is there any way to identify such a request so that we can consider it in the source-code (but without suppress "real" error relatead to missing documents)?

Thanks for any idea/suggestion/hint!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

I have kind of the same problem, after configured the repository my ECM Server is floaded with info requests and I can't find any process on the SM57 that could be responsible of that.

Have you managed to solve this problem in your system ?

Thanks

Fred

mario_fliegner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Fred,

unfortunately we were not able to solve the issue until now

Currently all our customers have to live with this kind of message. We're still looking for a solution or at least any idea where we can look at or how we can solve it. If you've found an expert to solve the issue, please let me know! I'll also update this thread as soon as we are one step further.

Best regards,

Mario