cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header status is not getting set to Completed on setting the item system status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the service order we are changing the item system status to completed by using an action. On setting the item system status we are expecting the header system needs to be set to completed, but this is not happening.

We are using this FM:CRM_STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN_OW to set the item system status.

If i change manually the item system status to completed, header system status is also getting set to completed.

Could any one of you please tell me what might be the issue or is there any SAP Notes needs to implemented to achieve the functionality.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Tej

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tej,

You say -

If i change manually the item system status to completed, header system status is also getting set to completed.

When is this not happening? In some program or idoc processing? Authorization failure may be a cause.

Regards,

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

In our case we were trying to change both User status and system status at item level using a Badi in action definition.

When the system status is set to completed at item level, header status was not getting changed to completed.

To resolve the issue we created two action definition, So that header status should set to completed.

1. To set the user status at item level.

2. On basis of new user status we are triggering other action to set the item system status to completed.

Regards,

Tej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tej,

1. Normally we need not set system status explicitly. If a proper system status is linked to your user status in configuration, then, on setting user status corresponding system status gets set.

Have you checked your status profile? All correct there?

2. The other thing is setting header status. This can be done using - CRM_ORDER_STATUS Badi. This is a filter dependent Badi. Implement it for item level user status, the one which is needed for setting header status. In AFTER_CHANGE method, you can set status for header.

Regards,

Niraj

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tej,

As far as i know if you are setting item status or header status you would need to set the other status explicitly, it would not work in an automatic way.

If you would know that all the items status is going to completed you can set the header status also as wll by coding right?

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

Thanks for your inputs.

In standard if we change the item system status to completed then header status will be set to the same.

In our case the method which we are using in the action definition, we were trying to change both user status and system status, in the item level only user status was getting set but system status was not getting set.

What we did is we created one more action to set the system status at the item level. After setting the system status at item level, header status also is getting set automatically.

Thanks.

Tej