cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using LPOR for GOS instead of BOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have developped some SAP Business Workflows using classes (implementing the interfaces BI_OBJECT and BI_PERSISTENT) instead of BOR. This works fine so far.

We have also implemented the GOS toolbox within our application using BOR. This works also fine so far.

For beeing consistent we want to use our workflow classes instead of the Business Objects within the GOS toolbox. The CL_GOS_MANAGER supports in its constructor explicitely the is_bc_object structure (=LPOR, also used for the mentioned workflow class through the interfaces).

After attaching a document the system shows the message "Attachment was created successfully" but opening the attachment list (popup from GOS toolbox) the list is empty.

Any ideas what I have to do? Insert and implement an additional interface to my workflow class? Customize something?

It's a "little bit" confusing that many GOS related SAP classes seem to only support BOR but why has the CL_GOS_MANAGER the "class" category with LPOR explicitely as valid import parameter?

Thanks in advance for your research ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for authorizations for attaching the document.

0 Kudos

Sorry Rakesh, it's one year ago that I posted the question. What authorization do you mean exactly? Where has it to be managed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For GOS , some role needs to be assigned to user. Just execute the same and put SU53.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

SU53 not show failed authorizations, and at the end We made a business object to save time.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Did you solve this? I have same problem :c.

Regards,