cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bex Broadcaster pointing to Prod in Quality after refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, 6 months after the system refresh functional team has raised the concern that the Bex Broadcaster is pointing to Prod instead of Qualtiy. I am not sure what is this functionality and whether it was working before the refresh or not. In last 6 months they had never checked this. Can anyone guide by where to make changes. At present when we are giving the URL for Bex broadcaster it pop-ups a box to open login credentials and that is of Production sever. Also can somebody guide me is this config falls into Basis(in general) because when I search I do not see any relevant post in Basis forums. Please guide..how to check and rectify. Regards, Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Could you provide the pop-up you are getting for entering the login details ?

Check whether the System Upgrade and System Copy part of the SAP note 917950 - SAP NetWeaver 2004s: Setting Up BEx Web is valid and if yes then setup the BEX as suggested.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks a lot Regan,Deepak & Sriram, I will check these options and come back to you. Thanks for you time Regards, Vicky

0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to find a solution for this issue  ?

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have I posted in the wrong forum..as I suspect..??..never seen no response ever in last 24 hours...

Regards, Vicky

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

It looks like post refresh steps are not performed for BI QAS.

Refer SAP note below for more details on system copy steps to be performed in QAS.

Note 886102 - System Landscape Copy for SAP NetWeaver BW

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

In QAS BI system - go to transaction RSA1 check the Source system its point to PROD or QAS? I thing connection pointing to Production system. Just reset the connection to QAS Source system and do the replication to all objects

BR

SS