cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFX - LEASE IN – Business partner ( BP) CREATION ( Through Person / Org / Group)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to have a clarification in REFX - lease in scenario WRT to Business Partner creation.

If I create Business partner via Organisation / Person / Group :  Is there any effect / change on the PROCESS. (Attached screen shot FYI.)

I hope only Field names will get change accordingly with No other changes - Kindly confirm the same !!!

Now I am creating the Business partners from Vendors automatically ( synchronization process – Config made accordingly).

But all BP’s getting created via Organization process Instead of Creation Via Person.

Or if I want to create all my BP’s Via person ( Through Synchronization process ) is there any changes required In config ????

Can any one suggest to do needful. 

Thanks,

N.S.Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao Narne.

If you want to control/apply pre-defined the "Business partner category" of each business partner role and

company code, you can consider below IMG.

1) Go to the RECACUST >> Business Partner > Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context

> Assignment of Role Categories to Real Estate Applications >

Define Company Code-Dependent Number Range (Partner Grouping)

Then, you can control the pre-defined "Business partner category".

2) Go to RECACUST >> Business Partner > Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context

> Business Partner Roles > Assignment of Role Categories to Real Estate Applications

> Make Settings for Roles per Object Type

Then, you can specify for which object type you want to be able to assign business partners and which

roles this partner can have..,

Regards,

Jeong, yeong-Chul

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jeong, yeong-Chul,

Thank you so much for your reply.But i have not made any configuration on below screen.

Go to the RECACUST >> Business Partner > Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context

> Assignment of Role Categories to Real Estate Applications >

Define Company Code-Dependent Number Range (Partner Grouping)

Still its creating BP under organisation category.

I would like to know from where its selecting Organisation  as default for BP creation.

So that i can be able to do needful. Also would like to know  ( Confirmation ) any difference between / Person / Organisation / group while creating a BP.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

N.S.Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

After doing some research it looks like there is no "real" customizing transaction where you can change this behavior. SAP standard design is creating partner in organization group while activated synchronisation from vendor to partner. The customizing path from Yeong-Chul is only for creating partner directly from RE-FX contract I think, but not for creating it via vendor.

I found out is that the synchronisation functions check table TSAD3 / view V_TSAD3. In my case for every title in this table both is checked, person and organization. When I uncheck the organization for one title, I get synchronisation error and partner canot be created, because SAP wants to create it by default als organization.

If you want to overwrite this setting, there is one BAdI implementation CVI_MAP_BP_CATEGORY which can be activated. When it is activated it should work, but I myself did not try it. But as said before I would not advise to do that, because I'm not quite sure if all name fields will be transfered correctly to business partner when created as person.

Regards
Michael

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Im a end user trianer who is just got into company with no exp & Knowledge in SAP re fx.

How should i go ahead as i facing lot of challanges.

Pls reply,

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not know abotu any effects on the process. I think business partner is business partner, does not matter what kind of group.

Due to person or organisation I would prefer organization. I'm not quite sure, but I think when using person while activated sync from vendor to partner it can happen that one of the four name fields of vendor canot be transfered to the business partner - I think it was first name. Person only has first name and last name. Vendor has four name fields, like partner as organization.

In our company we always take organization.

Regards
Michael