Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in cosuming wsdl in PI to trigger BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a business scenario to be implemented using SAP PI and BPM

Every new mail in mail server should start bpm process. Before triggering BPM it should save mail to DB. TO achieve this we have done following POC.

We have developed a stateless web service which is consumed by PI. On receiving new mail it triggers this web service by passing all values(maildesc, from, to attachment, bcc, cc).

The web service in turn save mail to database and trigger BPM process by passing mail_uid.

The issue is, wsdl exposed from EJB to PI is not working fine as PI does no see operations of the service(structure) to bind values.

Please suggest how to resolve this or an alternate option to achievve the scenario if not this way.

Thanks,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you getting any error messages for the failure of triggering BPM? If so, please post the error stack trace here. Check the error logs thoroughly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

It works fine from WS navigator but when PI consume this WSDL it does receive any XSD file to map the values.

Do I need to publish my WS? which would inturn create some schema/xsd for PI to do the mapping?

Thanks for your reply!

Priya

former_member191643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the WS is not published in the Services Registry, how is the PI system consuming it? Please publish i first and then try.

Answers (0)