Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Webservice error in BPM

former_member222013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have written EJB and converted it to webservice for sending Emails and consumed ion SAP BPM. I am getting the following error,

A technical error occurred during invocation of operation 'SendMail' of interface 'SendMail': 'Could not invoke service reference name a0aec566-cae6-486f-9bfe-215d8a5980db, component name xyz.com~bpm~BPMcomponent, application name xyz.com/bpm.; nested exception is:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Could not process message for operation SendMail in web service plugin module.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.TransportBindingException: Invalid Response content type. Server returned code (500) with message <Internal Server Error> and content type <text/html>. Http proxy info:  none'. Further information: root exception Message 'Invalid Response content type. Server returned code (500) with message <Internal Server Error> and content type <text/html>. Http proxy info:  none'; message ID 'n/a'; log ID 'C0008DCA4B8200A60000000400950048'

and the process is getting error ed out .

If I send less Emails Id's it is working ... but if I give it in Thousands ...I am getting the above error.

Can anyone help on this..

Thanks,

NW

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you call the ws thousands of time in case of thousands of id?

former_member222013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

I got the idea but did not know How to acheive that ....

Can you please help me in explaining more clearly..... How I can acheive that ??

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am asking....how you are doing now..... you cannot answer?

former_member222013
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using a for loop inside the EJB as per the number of records i get and sending the mails  and converted that as EJB ..... Because of more number of records i am getting the above error.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sounds weird.

once you pass thousands id to the ejb, you will get that error?

or first call with thousands id is ongoing, second call with another thousands id arrives, the second call get that error you posted?

former_member222013
Participant
0 Kudos

Its just a single ws call in BPM ... no multiple calls ... all the thousands of Id's are passed at a single time .. to the WS BPM automated activity

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can call ejb as function, can u try that way?