Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI FM FOR READING EMAIL AND GIVING PARTNER INFO

former_member217722
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

As I am new to SAP,

As per my requirement, I need to check my partner through email. User will give email and then I should get related partner details, here I cannot use  table. So i need FM for fetching partner by giving email and (  text ).

Regards,

Mithuunn.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try BAPI_BUPA_SEARCH_2.  According to the documentation:

This function module enables you to search for business partners.

You can enter the telephone and fax number, the e-mail address and the address attributes 'country', 'region', 'city' and 'postal code' as search criteria. The business partner role and central business partner data, such as business partner number and the match code fields MC_NAME1 and MC_NAME2 constitute additional search criteria.

While the e-mail address and the URI address have to be entered in full, the address attributes and central data may contain wildcards (in the form of '*'). However, bear in mind that you must enter the country when using a wildcard to search for the telephone number, otherwise an error message is issued.

Read the Function Module Documentation for more...

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Hi Phillip Ankerson,

As I was  asked for E C C system (i.e Customer details KUNNR).
Finally I got that. And thanks for resposnse.

Here is the FM

BAPI_CUSTOMER_SEARCH1