cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit Data!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are working in BPC 7.5 M, I need to know the time limit Audit data stays in database, I mean is there any limit for Audit data to stay in DB or it stays forever and what is the process of clearing it like we have clear package for clearing data from Application, do we have any process for clearing Audit data or we simply need to use delete query for Audit tables in SQL DB.

Tables I found for Audit data in DB are AuditData*ApplicationName (Storing Fact data) and AuditHdr*ApplicationName (Storing Details of Activities with date-timestamps), please confirm.

Thanks & Regards,
Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Data Auditing will never deleted from the extra DB the limits for archiving is 999 days.

If you want to clear audit data you have to use auditpurge there are other ready packages described in the help.

Tables I found for Audit data in DB are AuditData*ApplicationName (Storing Fact data) and AuditHdr*ApplicationName (Storing Details of Activities with date-timestamps), please confirm.

yes you're right.

in archive should contain the shifted data after the limit specified during the settings.

Regards

Roberto