cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I place CSV files in BPC path UJFS.....................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Iam Having a scenario in BPC.Im putting some flatfiles in sap BW server in AL11 through OPEN HUB destination .

These CSV files Im using in BPC.i have to automate these files BPC path of UJFS.

How can I place these files in BPC path.

note : I tried to used ARCHIVFILE_SERVER_TO_CLIENT function module to put there but in this function module i can able to fetch data from AL11 but not able to put in specified BPC path.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why would you want to move your file to UJFS? If it's just to load it then you can load it directly from AL11. Just type in the path in the package Prompt and it will be loaded from the App server.

Unfortunately drop down doesn't work in that case.

-Gersh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Try to use the data upload function in BPC Excel client:

Thanks, Safa

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

May be instead of storing files on UJFS you can use chain to upload from FTP?

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Vadim,

could you please explain in detail.

1) In BPC i can Access FTP server to upload these files? If yes how can i do that.

2) In my case i have to automate these file every day delta into BPC Dimention Infoobjects.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In BPC you have standard process chain /CPMB/IMPORT_USING_FTP to import transaction data from the file located on some FTP server. Create DM package with this chain and look on the advanced script - you can specify info here. And you can schedule this DM package run.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

we tried in this method. in this package we are giving FTP server Path where Files are there and target we giving ROOT/Webfolders path. After running the package it showing FTP server is not available error .but FTP server is available is there any BASIS settings required to get that.

Note: BI BPC APP server is same , Through BI server I can Able to connect FTP server But BPC not able to connect.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please ask you basis support to check logs on the FTP server, may be user name and password issue... or some firewall settings. Also Wireshark can be used to analyze traffic between BPC and FTP servers.

Vadim