cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC10NW EPM - dropdown list or filter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to make a dropdown list or filter where the columns of "YTD / Month" shall present value of the cumulative month or the month the user selects.

Just above should have an option to select "Cumulative" or "Month" and another option of selecting one of the months of the year.

YTD: should add up all the months of January to the option selected in all versions shown in month column layout.

Month: should bring the balance of the month selected in the column option for all versions shown in layout.

Is there any formula epm? Or suggestion to create the excel?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thais,

It's really hard to understand you requirements from the description provided. Can you present some Excel screenshot with the desired result?

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim

I have a report, and these five columns need to put a filter or suspended so that the user can choose the month you want to see or accumulated, which is the sum of the month of January with a month that you choose list.

Is there any formula EPM? Or suggestion to create excel? Maybe a macro, will it help me?

Follow print.

Thank you

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still not clear... "choose the month you want to see or accumulated, which is the sum of the month of January with a month that you choose list"??? Please provide the detailed explanation of what user have to see for different selections.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you have two ways to select through a filter.

Month - The user will select the month. Example: January.

The column will have to bring all the result of January

Cumulative - The user will select the month. Example: March.

The column will need to bring the sum of the months of January, February and March.

Thank you

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But I can see only single combobox where user can select month number or cumulative...? That's why I don't understand how user will select month if he will have to select cumulative.

If we are talking about 2 comboboxes - one with month number selection, second with single month/cumulative selection then it can be implemented using static header axis. Just reference member in the page axis formula to some cell and construct this cell with Excel formulas based on combobox selection.

Vadim

P.S. Please read about static reports my document:

Answers (0)