Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding custom message in exception list of F110 transaction without adding payment block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to add custom message in exception list of F110 transaction based on certain fields validation without adding payment block .

I tried using BTE 1820 where I can add my validation but am not able to add the custom message in exception list.

Thanks,

Mihika.

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check FM/BTE documentation

Status messages (message type S) can be output in the function module.

The log options from the payment run parameters in the structure I_TRACE

are given to decide which messages are required in the payment run log.

Did you try to add some S messages (I message too should also be displayed in log) also standard will also add a standard message after yours. (Document & & &: payment block/method changed by BTE 00001820 in &)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for your reply.

I did checked the document and tried giving the S and I message in my BTE with trace option checked on Additional log screen.

But Success and information message doesn't showed in Exception List.

If I set the Error message the Proposal gets cancelled and I can see my error message in log. (We don't want this option as in this option proposal is not getting created)

If I set the Payment block I can see that logged in exception list. But we don't want to set the payment block but the message should appear in exception list.

I added the message using simple message statement. Will you please advice if any other way to add the message other than using the MESSAFE statement.

Thanks,

Mihika.