cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callibration Grid is coming blank in Talent Assessment at EHP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have activated the required BFs for Talent Management on EHP5 and also done the required config., however when we open the talent assessment tab on MSS, our calibration grid is coming blank as like below and also data is not populating at infotypes 7408 and IT7409.

Please help urgently with some inputs, how to populate data there.

Regards

Tandrima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, so the calibration grid definitely relies on the values in 7408/9 so you should focus your efforts on ensuring these are populated.

How are you capturing/assessing performance and potential?

For Potential (7408) are you using the Talent Assessment process and is that completed for the CPs in question?

For Performance (7409) are you using SAP (on premise) Perf Mgmt? Are the forms complete & approved?

Once complete (or closed approved if the approval process is activated) then follow up processing gets triggered (uses BAdI HRHAP00_FOLLOW_UP). This should then populate HRP7409 for that CP.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the update, following is my status. I generated a talent assessment form through customizing in IMG and assigned the relevant status flow and workflow events through PHAP_CATALOG.

Now i create a document and opened it from MSS, added some element, rating etc. then i changed it status and made it upto closed approved and same i did for my flexible performance performance appraisal document. Please find the screen-shots below

Now when i open HRP7408, its not showing any data and for 7409, one performance data for my central person CP.. But no data coming in Grid, its in same status.

Please help

Regards

Tandrima

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So Perf is now populated but Potential isn't - is that right?

Is the Potential rating shown in the Talent Assessment (completed by the Manager)?

Try looking at your validity periods (and read this help: Performance Values and Potential Values: Manager Assessment - Talent Management and Talent Developme...).

Also, have a read of Performance Values and Potential Values in Talent Management - Talent Management and Talent Developm...

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find below the talent assessment form from R/3 which is in complete status

And regarding performance management, we are actually using flexible one, but for populating infotype data, do we need predefined PMS template, please advise.

Regards

Tandrima

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you see in HRTMC_PPOM for the person in question?

Is Performance tab populated? Potential tab?

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stephen, what i found in above transaction there is a competency entry against the position of the person and also his manager, i am not finding any performance tab there. And also there is an entry for successor.  There is an entry pf performance for this employee in 7409 infotype.

Can you please guide me the next way forward

Regards

TAndrima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts any update please..

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you include a screenshot of HRTMC_PPOM of the person?

And the HRP7408 and HRP7409 entries please?

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stephen, please find below the screenshots and as i mentioned before there is no entry still found in IT7408.

Regards

Tandrima

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In HRTMC_PPOM can you screenshot with you clicked on the P object (not the position) please?

I note this is P=00000039, what CP does this employee have?

In HRP7409 screenshot you have shown me CP= 50000039.  Is this the CP of P=00000039?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes central person is same.

Please find below the screen shot at person level i.e. 00000039, its showing blank except object infotype

Regards

Tandrima

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, sorry, I meant the CP below the P object to see the attributes of the CP as this is where (as you know) all the attributes are stored in relation to talent management.

I see P=00000039 is CP= 50000039.

If I'm understanding right, we are only missing the Potential value from HRP7408.  Then we should see this person in the calibration grid.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i assume, now can u guide me how to bring values there, please help urgently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find below the screen shot of CP too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry the correct screenshot is as below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any update please

MartinHastik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I understand the discussion, you do not use the SAP standard assesment? You created a custom phap template? Is That right?

In case of a standard template please make sure that IT7408/09 is filled correctly with the correct status(!!!).

Did you configure OADP for the Manager's Talent Information. ( That is the step before the standard Talent Assessment starts... the list with employees assigned to the manager?) These employees will appear in the Talent Grid (and only theses) If that list is not working correct the talent grid is not filled with talent data.

I would suggest to use the standard assessment to check whether it is working. Later you can cerate a custom one.

best regards

Martin Hastik