cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding analytics issue with OrgModeler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Could you please help with OrgModeler issue. When creating scenario I try to add analytics but it doesn’t appear in the list of analytics so when clicking “next” it says: Error: To set KPIs/Structure requires at least one analytic (screenshots are below the message). I did initial load, extraction and so on. Connection strings to SAP and DB are alright. What can it be? It's OrgModeler Version 4.0 SP1 Build 0910042200. DB is Oracle. CDS enclosed. Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't see anything obviously wrong.

At best the error message is mis-leading as you are clearly trying to add an analytic!

I would be tempted to raise an OSS message assuming you haven't done any customising.

For information 4.1 SP1 was recently released but I haven't deployed OrgModeler on any 4.x version so can't comment on whether this is a known issue or not.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the respond. I haven't done any customising, true. I will raise the message. But, I wonder if everything is alright in the log? Did you watch it? There are some errors and warnings which I don't clearly understand.

Thank you,

Chi

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did open the log but nothing obvious jumped out around the action of choosing the analytic.

Stephen   

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, Stephen!

Answers (0)