Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when run the eclipse first time

Former Member
0 Kudos

show this message:

未正确配置 ABAP 通信层。 这可能是缺少 Microsoft Runtime DLLs VS2010 所造成的。 请查询安装指南或下载页面以了解有关如何安装此组件的更多详细信息。

Native library sapjco3 is too old. Found library C:\Windows\System32\sapjco3.dll has version "720.612", but required is at least version "721.215".

but, i can get the newest version of sapjco is "720.612", where is to find the version "721.215". sap not udpate?

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

装个 sap gui730

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check  1077727 - SAP JCo 3.0 release and support strategy, or raise an OSS message (or install an older Eclipse)

Regards,

Raymond

former_member186216
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ABAP in Eclipse contains the appropriate sapjco3 version, but it is not found because the older version in C:\Windows\System32 has higher precedence. Probably you have a previous JCo standalone installation?

SAP does NOT recommend to install sapjco3.dll in C:\Windows\System32.

You should remove it and start Eclipse with the -clean option.

Best regards,

Marco

0 Kudos

I faced an similar issue (different versions of sapjco3.dll).

I tried with Luna 64-bit and SAP GUI 7.3 PL8 installed.

After deleting the sapjco3.dll, restarting windows and new installation of eclipse luna 64-bit version and ADT's, it works perfectly.

By trying to use the 32-bit versions of eclipse, you get the sapjco3.dll version error, although this is not existing anymore in the \windows\system32 directory - this error can be missleading.

Before this, I faced issues with Microsoft VC2010.dlls and 32-bit vs. 64-bit compatibility.

0 Kudos

Thanks, Worked fine after I downgraded eclipse to 4.5.1. and followed your steps.

ZhangMingquan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Delete/Remove sapjco3.dll, sapjco3.jar and sapjco3.pdb 3 files from C:\Windows\System32 solved my problem, the error does not pop up anymore.

0 Kudos

Hi

I had the same error in SAP BO 4.2 SP2 after upgrade from 4.1,  Delete/Remove old version sapjco.dll from System32 folder also solved my issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pls try SAP GUI latest version 7.4 or above.