Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap sender adapter show invalid content type

josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi dear mates,

I have a SOAP-JMS scenario working succesfully on 7.3.1. But in 30 min after ICM restart (usin SMICM) something wrong happend because all Soap sender adapter fails showing that error.

<text>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Could not parse XMBMessage due to invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML

If I restart manually ICM still working fine until next 30 min more or less.

I have added MP transform bean to ensure that I am sending UTF-8 propertly. But it doens't work.

Does anybody know a clue why occurs this strange behavior?

Thanks in advance and regards.

José Antonio.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont you have too many messages in To Be Delivered status?

I had similar problem - my test AEX has just 3 gb of memory and when I send too many messages, which failed delivery - server started to act very strange.

Sometimes it showed strange errors in processing, sometimes processing of message on sender channel was all green but message never came out of queue.

Check your resources in overall status NWA/Availability and Performance/System Overview and also Resource monitoring

josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Vladimir,

This is exactly the behavior. And yesterday we have to increase the memory because it has 32gb shared in two PI instances, 16gb(DEV) and 16gb(TEST). And the memory was always full.

------

Recently I found the trouble. Doing SLDCHECK have this trouble also.

So, I re-register once again the system in rz70 and review related Bussiness System. And BS pipeline URL was wrong :S because it hasn't be wrote with path /sap/xi/engine?type=entry.

After restart SLD I do sldcheck and it looks perfect.

Thanks to all.

I hope this stupid error do not disturb any other consultants.

Best Regards.

Jose.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi José,

do you have any schema validation active? If so (and feasible) I would try to deactivate them temporarly and see if the system changes in its reaction.

To further narrow down the error you could also either set tracing level to warning and see if there are any warnings in developer trace. You may also use XPI Inspector when you have the error state and trace one specific channel and send an message through that channel.

Cheers

Jens