Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F111- no valid house bank

former_member691032
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to post a payment against a payment request. F11CU with the correct payment methods is also configured to redirect to the correct house bank. Business partner involved is also mapped against the relevant payment method. Still , the system throws an error " No valid house bank"

Can anyone give probable reasons ? This is also happening for one certain company code. Are there any other company code level configurations which may be missing ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Samarth,

Please check i think the related entry is missing in F8BF t code. Please check did you maintain the suitable entry with house bank, payment method, currecny, account id, bank sub gl account for that co.code. If it is missed so please maintain the same.

You can find the same settings in T042Y table also.

I have tested this and it is working fine to me

I hope it will work for your also.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Samat,

Please check

You can check both tables (T042I

and T042Y) with transaction se16n

House bank data should be there in both the table to work.

Regards,

jain

rohitbali
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samarth

House Banks are derived for the company code from setting in Bank determination in T Code FBZP. Here you need to configure for concerned company code:

Ranking order( Mention for the payment method which you are using in the payment run).

Concerned Bank Accounts.

Available Amounts.

Try and do come back if u face any problem

Thanks

Rohit

marcelo_trein
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samanth

Please double check the route settings on IHC_MAIN_CUST. It is likely that wrong customizing is the reason.

Regards,

Marcelo Trein

former_member691032
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please share how to check the route settings  on IHC_MAIN_CUST