cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to monitoring users which are using interfaces to nonSAP systems ?

francisco_vidauri
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm searching a way to see all the users that are using an interface in SAP systems to non SAP systems an vice versa (for license audit purposes)

Some of my partners indicate that ST03 transaction is the correct.....but I have no idea

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Francisco,

yes, ST03 is the correct place for looking for this information. You can see the users, when you open a workload overview in ST03 and then choose in "Analysis View"  "User and settlement statistics --> User profile". If you double click on a user you will see, what this user has called in the system, for example in our test system for my user I see this information:

regards,
Alwina

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

francisco_vidauri
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Alwina

I really appreciate your help.

I have a couple of questions more:

Is it possible to see the nonSAP system name?

Is it possible to see a list of users that are connecting to a nonSAP systems?

Thank you very much again Alwina

Regards

Francisco V.

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Francisco,

in ST03 in "Analysis View" you can display "Load from External Systems", but here actions are recorded, which were triggered from external systems to your system. Here you can choose in the "Aggregation" button "System - Action - User".  I think in ST03 there is no other possibility to see connections to other systems.

There is also the report STATDUMP, with this report you can read statistics from stat* files in DIR_DATA directory and you can try to analyse statistics with this report for certain users.

Regards,
Alwina