Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF+ Heavy Context stoping Formula expressions to load

kashif_bashir
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am developing a BRF+ App.(for CRM SS) Where the Complex structure holding the CRM-BT data is passed in the App. Because almost every field in that structure is used in decision making.

As a result the context of app has become too heavy. Now it works some how when creating rules, but if I try to load FORMULA EXPRESSION. System keeps on loading the context and then breaks after a while with a RABAX State termination.

Any suggestions to over come this problem will be highly appreciated. Any basis parameter or anything similar to increase memory something along those lines.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kashif,

we also faced this problem in the design time when building up a too large context object (combination of global and local BRF+ context). There are some notes available that improved the behavior (search SAP marketplace as they depend on your release), but at some point in time SAP support told us that the context is simply too big and we should reduce the size of the context e. g. be splitting the rules/functions

Nevertheless there is one dedicated note for the formula expression, which sounds like your problem:

2020139 - Opening forumula takes long time - 740 SP3

If you find no suitable note you should conatct SAP support via OSS to take a look at your problem.

BR

Christian

kashif_bashir
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank Christian,

you hit the nail.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never experienced this behaviour. If you are lucky somebody knows the error but without precise (which release/SP? how many 10.000s of context elements? does it happen at design or run time? which rabax message=) information about the error it is hard to give an advice.

Did you look at OSS?

Best Regards,

Tobias