cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

application component abbreviation CRM-BTX-LEA (Lead Management) did not find the CRM-BTX-LEA- Event Linkage to activate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Build block C-37 CRM Lead Management for Activating the Workflow “Lead to Opportunity” Use :Process of WS10001011 The workflow Create Opportunity from Lead is started when a lead is saved with qualification level Hot and status Error-free. The system uses the lead-specific attributes Priority and Lead Group to check whether an

opportunity can be automatically created, or whether a sales employee first needs to decide.

Procedure given in Building Block is that go to transaction code- oocu

Path-Customer Relationship Management-Basic Functions -SAP Business

Workflow -Perform Task-specific Customizing

2. Select the application component abbreviation CRM-BTX-LEA (Lead

Management).

3. Choose event linkage Activate event linking (if not activated

already).

In the application component abbreviation CRM-BTX-LEA (Lead Management) did not find the CRM-BTX-LEA- Event Linkage to activate.

Kindly request you to provide the solution as early as possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you run the report in (Se37) "RS_GEN_APPL_HIERARCHY" if not apply note and run the report.

Best Regards,

Amitkumarr D K

Former Member
0 Kudos

After implementing note 1704718 Run report in transaction se38 not in se37 - RS_GEN_APPL_HIERARCHY"

RS_GEN_APPL_HIERARCHY can be used to generate the new index parts in one language each.

Best Regards,

Amitkumarr D K

0 Kudos

I ran the report twice. The hierarchy remains the same, no change.

Any other idea?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi Amitkumar,

did you find a solution to your problem?

I've got the same problem and would like to know which steps I am missing in my setup.

Regards, Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan

Please read the mentioned note #1704718 and execute the report   RS_GEN_APPL_HIERARCHY

Hope it will resolve your issue.

Best Regards,

Amitkumarr D K

0 Kudos

Hi Amitkumarr,

thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately the note did not resolve my issue (see screenshot below).

I tried the report twice, once in German and once in English. There is still no CRM-BTX-LEA in OOCU.

Thanks again for your advise!