cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Portal 73 EHP1 Logoff functionality does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

We have upgraded our Portal from 7.0 to 7.3EHP1. We are facing an issue in Log Off functionality, where we have set LogOff Redirect
(ume.logoff.redirect.url") to point to a custom application LogOff(J2EE Application) containing a custom HTML. This was working fine before the upgrade.

After the upgrade, when we check it The Log Off does not launch the HTML page but ends on the link mentioned this below attachment.

We have custom desktops assigned and we have migrated our Logon and Masthead application from PAR to EAR (via PAR migration tools). This issue comes when we apply custom desktops.

However, we have not modified any Log off code from HeaderiView.jsp or LogoffConfirmMsg.jsp

Code from HeaderiView.JSP to call Logoff.

<form name="logoffForm" style="display:none;position:absolute;top:-5000;left:-5000" title="<%=GetLogoffURL(componentRequest)%>" action="<%=GetLogoffURL(componentRequest)%>" method="POST">
<input type="hidden" name="logout_submit" value="1"></input>
</form>

Kindly assist.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please reconfigure the Logoff URL in the config tool:

Follow the steps below:

1. Run the Config Tool.

2. Click Cluster data, Global server configuration, services, com.sap.security.core.ume.service.

3. Set the value of the ume.logoff.redirect.url key to the URL of the LogOff page that you want to use for the Enterprise Portal.

4. Restart the WebAS J2EE engine.

Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Thanks for th reply. As I said earlier, the property has already been set and it works fine when we assign standard Desktop containing SAP Logoff applicaiton. However, the same does not work for migrated(custom) Log Off application from 7.0 to 7.3.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding, I believe that it is working when you use Classic masthead and the problem is coming when you assign AJAX masthead.

Please let me know if I am correct here.

Also, you can try the following code for logoff:

<html>

<head>

</head>

<body onLoad="logoff.submit()">

<form action="/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.navigation.masthead.LogOutComponent?logout_submit=true" name="logoff" method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="logout_submit" value="1">

</form>

</body>

</html>

Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Yes, we are using classic Masthead. Let me give this code a try. Will keep you posted.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks that worked!

p_k3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag, We are facing the same problem with classic framework page? Did you add this code to LogOffConfirm.jsp or is it some other file ?

Answers (0)