cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maternity Leave Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having requirement of configuring maternity leave. I have read many post in SCN about Maternity leave but unfortunately did not found any exact way of configuring Maternity Leave.

Employee will apply maternity leave via portal. In many posts IT0080 with MASEX feature is suggested to use but MASEX does not work on portal. Also many suggested through QUOMO feature(T559l) but Maternity leave does not have any quota, so we cant use this also.

Can anyone can describe the correct steps we need to take to fulfill this requirement.

Thanks,

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

What are your exact requirements for maternity leave? For maternity leave in some countries, a lot of details need to be captured like when was the child born, due date of pregnancy and so on.

If you just need a leave type to capture maternity leave and no other details, then create a leave type only. That will suffice.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks a lot. Yes my requirement is to create leave type only. But, what else I need to configure.Do I need to configure T554S also(Time constaint  and Screen number) and PSG grouping node also? Please tell what other config steps I need to do.

2) Also how it will get shown on portal. I know only through R/3 side .Please explain me that how config done in R/3 is shown in portal.

3) I have to apply checks on portal end so that male employees should not be able to apply. So what BADI I need to use.

Thanks for your support.

Gopal

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Please maintain T554S and also the counting rule table.

For portal, you would need to maintain V_T554S_WEB table and I hope WEBMO feature has been maintained.

Regarding BADI, please check with your Portal consultant. I haven't worked in ESS/MSS.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

'

Thanks for your inputs. Few more queries:

1) I hope that I just have to create counting rule without assigning any deduction rule?

2) Can you explain why we need counting rule for this ?I have read your many posts and I found that you have very in depth standing of Time Mgmt.

Thanks,

Gopal

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you need to assign counting rule without any deduction rule.

Counting rule determines how an absence should get counted. You do need to count no. of days of maternity leave. Deduction rule determines how the counted absence should get deducted from quota. Since there is no quota here, deduction rule is not needed.

I hope this information is helpful for you.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I have created the Maternity leave, would like to know do I have to configure absence valuation rule also, and if yes then Payroll consultant will configure or Time consultant will have to configure this.

Thanks,

Gopal.

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Absence valuation is a part of payroll configuration. Please ask your payroll consultant to do the configuration.

Go to the country payroll for which you are doing the implementation. Inside that, you will find absence nodes that will be used for configuration.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks a lot Vivek.

Best Regards,

Gopal

0 Kudos

Hi Vivek ,

I haved generated Maternity leave through RPTQTA00. But i am getting for both male and females Employees.

Can u suggest that if i chosing it 0080 for Applying Maternity leave.

can u explain in details in configuration show that it will help to all.

regards ,

Shiva K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Request to please provide any inputs on this.

Thanks,

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please provide inputs.

Thanks,

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maternity Leave for Which Country