Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Accounting and Purchase data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I would like to know, if is it possible to understand from some exit or badi, if a user is saving purchasing data or accounting data in tcode xk02.

Thanks and regards

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele, you can implement VENDOR_ADD_DATA badi in Tx SE19.

I hope you help.

0 Kudos

Hi and thanks for quick reply. I saw that badi, and tried method SET_USER_INPUTS and READ_ADD_ON_DATA (in a classic way: putting break point inside methods) but with no luck. Which method should I use ?

Regards

Gabriele

0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele, in method CHECK_ALL_DATA you have available data have changed and you can compare them with those in Tables.

In  method CHECK_DATA_CHANGED you know if changes made.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

XK02 is main transaction for vendor master data so it's not easy to undestand what user has changed.

You can try to match all data with the new one in order to know which data are changed.

You can use the exit EXIT_SAPMF02K_001 or BADI VENDOR_ADD_DATA

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved as follow: in the exit, I compare I_LFM1 with content on db of LFM1 and I_LFB1 with content on db table LFB1. With this comparison I can understand when adding/updating buyer or company data.

Thank and regards

Gabriele