SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICA - Standing request Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru,

Please see this Screen shot. we are getting this error while Creating a Standing Request in T.Code fkkord1. Please give any inputs

"Request not allowed, please modify frequency to monthly

Message no. ZMEW_FICA020"

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Babu,

FKKORD1-Request

FKKORD2-Standing Request

FKKORD3-General Request

FKKORD4-Request Template.

so, you are trying to create Standing Request using FKKORD1.

use FKKORD2 for Standing Request. in this screen you will find Frequency.

Regards

Wajeed.Mohammed

0 Kudos

Hi Wajeed,

Thanks for taking out time for replying

You are correct, for standing request fkkord2 should be used, but we have configured a request category for a credit memo which is showing up in t-code fkkord1 and you rightly said there is no frequency to enter in this t-code.

Now the issue is when creating the request using the category credit memo in fkkord1, we get the error as Please modify the frequency to monthly when there is no option to enter. 

Please advise.

Regards,

Moin

0 Kudos

Hi Wajeed,

Thanks for your valuable time.

I used wrong terminology. Actually I need to create a Request i.e is in FKKORD1. Here we are giving dates but not the Intervals the system threws the following  error.

Request not allowed, please modify frequency to monthly

Message no. ZMEW_FICA020

Please tell me where the Frequency comes how to chage the period to monthly.

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This is a custom message - please check with your team to determine why it is raised!

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the message number. It is starting with Z. We know that all types of Z messages are purely home made.

It has developed by your organization. Please consult with your ABAP team for the details information of the message.