cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment field in Process Receivables page of collection work list.

PankajPareek
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where I need to show the customer invoice assignment field (ZUONR) in the Process Receivables table in the collection management worklist. Below is the screenshot for more understanding on my requirement. I need to know how can I pull this field from AR to FSCM?

I can pull the data from BSEG table and create an user exit for modifying the structure of the Process Receivables table to include the assignment field.

I am looking for alternative better solution. Any inputs on this will be very helpful.

Regards

Pankaj Pareek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member228809
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj.

BAdI UDM_WL_ITEM_CREATE, UDM_WL_ITEM_DISP is very good point to control worlist items but you have to do enhancement to add fields AR list in Process receivables.

1. Append structure into structure FDM_COLL_INVOICE

2. Add Enhancement at the end of functions FDM_COLL_INVOICES_READ & FDM_COLL_INVOICES_READ_CLOSED

You can get more detail of implementation in blog posting named 'Adding fields in the Item level / Invoice level of the Collection management work list' in this area.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are standard BAdI's to add fields into the process receivable screen layout..

PankajPareek
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

It will be really helpful in case you can share the BAdI name that can be used for this. I tried searching for it but still no luck.

Thank you

Regards

Pankaj Pareek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe you need to activate both of these BadI's

UDM_WL_ITEM_CREATE & UDM_WL_ITEM_DISP

PankajPareek
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the response. I am checking these BAdIs and I will let you know my findings and accordingly mark the answer.

Thank you again

Regards

Pankaj Pareek