Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IHC Duplicate Payment Request

former_member313968
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an interesting scenario for IHC. Is there a way of checking and stopping duplicate payment requests.

My scenario is as follows:

Step 1: Execute payment run for subsidiary for external vendor payments (F110). This creates an IDoc and is sent to the clearing partner.

Step 2. IHC: - Post the payment order in IHC. This creates the payment request for the specific vendor. All nice and good.

Step 3. Now, someone resets and reverses the document posted at the subsidiary (FBRA). This creates open items again on the vendor.

Step 4. Executes payment run for subsidiary for external vendor payments.

Step 5, IHC - Post the payment order in IHC creating duplicate payment requests.

Step 6. Execute payment run for external vendors at IHC - F111.

Step 3 and 4 should not be done under normal circumstances.

How do I make sure that should step 3 and 4 be executed by the subsidiary, I will be able to detect the duplicate payment request to stop creating the second payment request.

Please see attached for this example of duplicate payment requests.

Your suggestions are most welcome.

Regards,

Godhelp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add a custom validation to fail payment request creation in head office if there is already an existing payment request with same Reference number (XBLNR), transaction amount (PAMTF), transaction currency (PACUR) & payee which is still not reversed (XREVE is blank).

Alternatively, while reversing payment document in subsidiary, check for status of payment order it created originally in IHC. You can find Subs company code + payment document number in AWKEY in IHC_DB_PN table and then read the status. If the status is "D4" then allow reset and reversal of payment document else not.