Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. GU444

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need help for the below mention error, While trying execute TBB1 i'm getting below error.

No information was found

Message no. GU444

Diagnosis

The system could not find the necessary information.

I'm not pretty sure why this error is appearing

payment due date for my deal is 14.07.2014 but not able to make the payment. Could you please suggest whether i missed some customization.

Regards,

Jain

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can any one help me in this issue.

Regards,

Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Jain.

Have you check tr. TRLCCHK ? This transaction check you configuration and it might help you.

As concerns error GU444 - there are a few issues about this error and all concern ledgers and ledgers group. So check these transactions. if they configuraed correctly? By the way, do you have parrallel accounting in TRM?

1. SM30 -> TRGV_TAC_VA - check if everythig is okey here, if accounting principles are assigned to all you valuation areas.

2. SM30 -> V_TACC_PRINCIPLE - check if all accounting principles do exist.

3. SM30 -> V_FAGL_TRGT_LDGR - Check ledger groups if they assigned to accounting principle

4. SM34 -> VC_FAGL_LDGRPMAP - Check what's inside the ledger group.

5. SM30 -> V_FAGL_T881 - check if all needed ledgers are defined. One of the ledger must be leading.

6. SM30 -> V_FAGL_T882G - if you have parallel accounting - you have to define non-leading ledgers.

Check this note: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1337207

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Grigioriy,

Thanks for your response, information shared is very much helpful to address this issue.

Appreciate your time and help.

Cheers,

Jain

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member656317
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me on my issues.i am not able to post it in blogs

former_member656317
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sir For the Tcode FTRTLC00 what is the table name for line items Please advise

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

first, I would verify what is a status of the respective flows (Update types) to be posted - are they still in the status 'S', meaning scheduled (not posted yet)? - you can use a standart report TPM13 for this purpose.

also, you could check your Customising settings if:

• the respective Flows types are relevant for posting: IMG -> ... -> TRM -> Transaction Manager -> Money Market/ Foreign Exchange/ etc. -> Transaction Management -> Flow Types -> Define Flow Types;
  • the respective Update types are relevant for posting: IMG -> ... -> TRM -> Transaction Manager -> General Settings -> Accounting -> Link to Other Accounting Components -> Indicate Update Types as Relevant to Posting.

if the settings mentioned above are fine, then please have a look at SAP note 1094630. 

hope this will help you.

Kind regards,

Renatas

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Renatas,

First of sincere thanks for taking out time and looking into my issue.

I have checked these setting before posting my issue, How ever I've not checked SAP Note share by you, I'll check the same with my Abaper to implement.

Will keep you posted for future progress.

Again, Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Jain

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

welcome

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Renatas,

I have implemented the note suggested by you but still no luck, i'm yet getting same error.

Any other suggestion,

Regards,

Jain