cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYSAPSSO2 not clearing in firefox and chrome

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to clear cookie with following JavaScript but in Firefox and chrome its not working
function DelSso2Cookie(sName,sPath)
{
var sso2Domain = location.hostname;
if (location.hostname.indexOf(".")!=0)
sso2Domain =location.hostname.substr(location.hostname.indexOf(".")+1);p="";
if(sPath)p=" path="+sPath+";";
document.cookie = sName+"=0; expires=Fri, 31 Dec 1999 23:59:59GMT;"+p + "domain="+sso2Domain+";";
  try
{
document.execCommand( 'ClearAuthenticationCache' );
  }
  catch (e) {}
}
DelSso2Cookie("MYSAPSSO2","/");

Please do the needful

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

Refer this thread which might help you.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done component usage in my web dynpro application. so if I try such solution it will ask login for multiple times for each component used in single application. suppose I have three 'X', 'Y' and 'Z' and I used that component in main that is called 'A'. So it will ask login for component 'X', 'Y' and 'Z' whenever I am trying to logged in application.

Please do the needful in such scenario

Thanks & Regards

Kishan Rana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

Can you let me know why it will ask for multiple times login from the above thread which i've replied you( i.e exact line of code).

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

I follow the link as you provided above in my component but inside my component, I have made component usage of another three sub component. Consider the scenario like I have one dashboard and in dashboard I have make usage of multiple component. The suggestion that you provide, I applied to main dashboard. when I am trying to execute dashboard, it will ask login popup multiple times for application that's the issue.

There is no single code additionally written for asking multiple time log in

Please do the needful

Thanks & Regards

Kishan Rana