Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Disclosure Management Installation Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

SAP Disclosure Management 10.0 SP 8

I am trying to install SAP Disclosure Management Server directly in a specific VM

This server has every requirements that DM Server needs to be instaled.

In the first step of DM Server installation where we should choose the database I've chosen from a list of databases one named as <localhost> which I think it is a SQL database because when I checked in SQL Management Studio the Disclosure Management DB was there.

Since I've never worked with DM I followed SAP manuals and there was saying that when the wizard installation is finished we should do http:// <host>:<port>/ in an internet browser to test the Server Installation and then a Log in session should be opened.

When I do this an error is appearing:An application error occurred on the server.  and does not appears the Log in as it was supposed to.

I read in other sap manual that briefing books are groups of queries created in SAP DM, but I don't understand where.

When i give http:// <host>:<port>/ it give me the below error

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on the local server machine, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "RemoteOnly". To enable the details to be viewable on remote machines, please set "mode" to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="On" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Does anyone know how and whare to fix this issue. I tried to fix it at IIS website, but still its comming up with the smae error.

Your input is heightly Apprciated

Regards
Narsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Narsi,

Could you check the following :

1) You should Allow ASP.NET v4.0.30019 into the ISAPI and CGI Restrictions into IIS.

If ASP.NET 4.0 does not appear, you should install it and run the following commands :

cd c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319

aspnet_regiis.exe -i

2) Can you try to connect to the database from the DM server using the credentials that are located into the following files :

%DMinstalldir%\www\bin\cundus.BusinessFramework.dll.config

%DMinstalldir%\www\bin\cundus.enterpriseReporting.Services.dll.config

Regards,

Matthieu

former_member195154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narsi,

Can you add screenshots of the following:

1. Administration=>System Configuration=>Misc

2. IIS=>Sites=>[your SAP Disclosure Management site]=> Bidings

3. IIS=>Sites=>[your SAP Disclosure Management site]=> Advanced Settings

Regards

Folu

siwar_taleb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Narsi,

Can you please make sure that in your web.config you have the following section:

<customErrors mode="Off" />

That should be under the System.Web element as shown in the stripped down example below.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off" />
</system.web>
</configuration>

Restart IIS after and test again,

Best regards,

Siwar