Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitute Team Carts are not available in the POWL

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing this issue where I am able to see the team carts (which are all created by me) in POWL not the team carts which are created by my substitute.

I have cross checked the below settings and I would like to confirm that all are fine.

1. Transaction type for shopping cart - Have selected Team cart option for both Admin & User

2. Cross Organization flag has been selected

3. Procurement substitute has been maintained?

4. Created the shopping cart as team cart.

5. And also I have selected the flag in the existing cart as team cart via admin monitor shopping cart option

With that, I am able to see the team carts which are all created by me only not from my substitute. But when I click on Advanced search and select the team shopping cart option (Belonging to Team Member - Substitute Name) in the input field, I am able to see all the team carts which are created by my substitute.

Could you please help us on this. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could you please provide your valuable suggestions on this query. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bharathi

if you have admin role assigned you can see the team carts created by all the users

Regards

kiran

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

are you sure query parameter "Show my Team Carts" makes part of query/POWL type you used?

If yes, is it set?

Regards.

Laurent.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

In the advanced search, I am able to see the team shopping carts which are created by the other user. But in the POWL Team shopping cart tab, I am not able to see those shopping carts.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

I would like to confirm that the parameter has been set and to confirm that, I have checked it in the back end also.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check this OSS note:

1641214 - Shopping Cart POWL : Show my team shopping carts

Regards.

Laurent.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thank you very much for your swift response. We are in SRM 7 EHP 3. Could you please advise whether the note is still valid for that as the note validity is still 702 only.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i do not have the answer.

Check with SAP by raising an OSS message.

Regards.

Laurent.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Laurent for the update and I will keep you posted about the SAP response.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was checking the release information note (1818517 - EHP3 for SAP SRM 7.0 SP stacks - Release Information Note) on today and I am able to find that there are couple of notes which have been advised to be applied as part of SRM 7. 0 EhP3 SPS04.

In that, I am able to find the note (2005524 - Buy on behalf and Team shopping carts are not visible in POWL) where the same issue has been discussed.

I hope this note will resolve that concern. I will keep you updated.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have implemented this note and the substitute is able to see the team shopping carts in POWL. Now we are facing a concern where the substitute is not getting an option to takeover the shopping cart.

Could you please advise some suggestions on this. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check this KBA:

1903897 - Inactive action buttons in POWL toolbar

Regards.

Laurent.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Laurent Burtaire for your update. I will check on that and I will update you. Thanks once again for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done the same settings as mentioned in the note and I would like to confirm that the take over button is not getting enabled.

Please find the below changes which I have did.

And I would also like to update you that I am able to create the confirmation for the team carts as a substitute.Could you please advise if you have any other suggestions on this. Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to update you that the take over is button is getting enabled for the team cart (Haven't saved the changes properly before ). Thanks for all your help. Much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Answers (0)