Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in configuring SAP Fiori Launchpad

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented FIORI ERP APPLICATIONS X1 1.0 with Central Hub deployment option. Our NW Gateway server is running on NW 7.31 SP7 and the backend ECC system is running on SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7.

We have installed the components UIX01EAP and UIX01HCM as shown in the below screen shot.

We are following the link Installation Overview. We have followed the installation steps given in this link - Installed Central App INT on the SAP ERP system, installed SAP NW Gateway on the Front-End system and installed the UI Add-On 1.0 for NW 7.03.

Now we are trying to activate the OData services by referring to Activate OData Services

but when we go to /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE, click on Add Service, select the Local system and fetch services we are only seeing /UI2/INTEROP and /UI2/TRANSPORT whereas /UI2/LAUNCHPAD, /UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CONF, /UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST and /UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS are not available.

Can anyone point out what we are missing? Is there any configuration step that we may be missing out?

Regards,

Saurabh

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

Try to upgrade the SAP_UI component to the last level. I had a similar problem and it was solved with this.

Now, I have SAP_UI in 7.40 release, SP 09, and all neccesary services are available,

Regards,

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Please follow this.SAP Fiori LL17 - SAP Fiori launchpad troubleshooting.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Masa!

Our UI Add-on is already on SP08. From the link you mentioned we have not applied notes 1957334 and 2010406. Will implement these and see if it helps.

Regards,

Saurabh

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

We were following the link Important SAP Notes for implementing the required SAP Notes, but our Basis guy informed that all the Notes mentioned at this page were obsolete for our system.

Can you point me to some link/page where I can find updated versions (if any) of SAP Notes required to be applied for FIORI ERP APPLICATIONS X1 1.0 ?

Regards,

Saurabh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

What is outcome in the step 5?

SAP Fiori LL17 - SAP Fiori launchpad troubleshooting.

Regards, Masa

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

I navigated to the Launchpad URL http://<hostname>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html?sap-client=001&sap-language=EN

I am seeing the below error screen and the error message in Chrome console, which suggests that the OData Service PAGE_BUILDER_PERS is not available. As per the screen shot I gave in my initial post I am not able to find the OData Services /UI2/LAUNCHPAD,/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CONF, /UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST and /UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS in my system.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Please upload the screenshot of /iwfnd/maint_service filtered by /UI2/PAGE*. (Not Add service screen).

Is there any entry? If there is no entry, upload the screenshot of UI add-on support package level.

Regards, Masa

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

In /iwfnd/maint_service I tried to Filter using /UI2/PAGE* but I did not find any entry.

Below is the screen shot of the installed UI add-on components.

Regards,

Saurabh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Please create a customer message in SAP Service Marketplace and get support from SAP.

Regards, Masa