cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS, MSS for Finland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have worked for ESS-MSS for an Indian Client, on all standard application provided by the SAP.

Can anybody help me  to understand standard application provided by the SAP for the Finland, prerequisites, business packages etc.

Regards,

Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply.

Like we have form 16 for India which is only applicable for India only...like wise I just want to know that is there any specific application is made for Finland or not. I am on EHP5

Regards,

priyanka

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

yes payroll finland, is supported! And we have the country specific screen, Go through the links, it has all the info

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a vast question - in terms of all ESS and MSS

For say Personal Data in Webdynpro JAVA there is ess~fi* java applications delivered with SAP_ESS 600,603,633 for Personal Data infotypes that can be run using Business Package 1.4 or below

For say Personal Profile in Webdynpro ABAP there are DTL screens delivered for Finland for the personal data infotypes in EHP5  business switch

HCM_ESS_WDA_1 and ESS Business Package 1.51

There may also be additional localized ESS applications for Finland

Mostly though the rest of ESS/MSS is international and just needs to be adapted for use with your company

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You need to know which release you are targeting first and accordingly check the documentation for example, if you want to go to EHP6 then http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/09/270e8064c94fa0a301bd5e474ed5e7/content.htm?framese... Finland in ESS is supported, do you have any specific requirements?