cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Evaluation Error No Entry in T001p for the Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My employee hired on 16.12.2012 as probationary group 02 and Confirmed with an action as Permanent on 16.12.2013 as Permanent employee group 01.

I have to changed my Employee Group from Probationary 02 to Permanent 01. Personnel area is same. But while i am running Time Evaluation PT60 it throws errors on 13.12.2012 as no entry in table T001P

Please suggest me..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If i run with the TM00 still its throws an error on 31.12.2014 please suggest me...

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I though u have resolved the same issue already :-?

Hi Omid,

Thanks for all now i solved the issue, actually we dont have Teven records after uploading then now its cleared thanks for all

Can u share us your schema (the bottom part).

If you don't you Positive time, dont use TM00 => Try to use TM04.

Or another option is

IF          EOM     If last day of period
P2007 TS20 GEN        * Transfer excess flextime to overtime
LIMIT                   Adjust flextime balance => DELETE
ENDIF                   Endif (last day of period)
EXPRT                   Export evaluation results
EEND                    End of processing block

remove out funciton LIMIT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Woody,

thanks for the quick reply i will try and get back to u in short time...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Woody,

Still same error....  please find the attached document... my doubt is,if employee group changed in same year it is running succefully for all the years. if emp groups changes in next year throws error on 31.12.2014.

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

As I see you don't use LIMIT function but it's a good idea to check related settings to it because it has affact at bondries like end of period or end of year. Have a look at V_T559P and check settings for PSG and TBGrp.

By the way, maybe the problem comes from quota generation. How is your quota generation scenario? It's a good idea to check it also.

Otherwaise it's better to trace the program. The error message is not clear.

Regards,

Omid

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And maybe the problem happens as employee's master data messy

Try to create new ee with proper data and do your testing again.

I do recommend using TM04 not TM00 if you dont use IT2011.

There are a lot of document to handle Time Schema in our scn hcm, you can find many good ones.

Regarding Absence Quota issue (idea from Omid) maybe u need to review your configuratoin carefully. Look at here Absence Quota and double check your configuraiton. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

can you please share me CATS config doc with screens,

Regards,

chandru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Woody,

thanks for suggestions but i tried in TM04 and by the way we are using IT2011 events (TEVEN). I hired new employee tried in all the ways but my doubt is that if employee promoted in next year then its triggering error if i promote on the same year its running succefully... now i am trying to trace out the error with ABAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi woody,

our ABAPer tried to trace the error but no use. Please let me know, do we need to upload patch or any other solution?

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Last day I had such a strange error abut T503T (ESG) in CATS in IDES that was because of deleted records in ESG.

I recommend hecking IT0001 to see which PA and PSA is assigned to employee and then make sure you have these PA and PSA in enterprise structure (Definition and Assignment)

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i verified all the fields in Enterprise Structure(Definition and Assignment) and hired new employee today still the same Errror. Cross verified TMON all the  IT0001 fields. Please tell me what to do now..

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I am sure a simple issue cause this error but it's strange. Recommend to take your time or ask an ABAPer to debug the program to fix it.

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I find that standard 4300 country code in not available in the table V_T001 in place of that out company code 1000 is updated will this is impacting on my issue? please reply ASAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Omid,

thanks for the quick reply i will ask my abaper to fix it now it self and get back to u....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omid,

ABAPer is saying that locked and unlocked there it is skipping he said. He is not sure about that is there any other solution to solve?

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Personnel area is not assigned to correct company code

Yes right!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I feel that my previous consultant created Personnel area with 1000 and i dint not find the standard company code i.e 4300 in my sever will this might be reason if so what should i do now? i will share the screen shot to u

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If consultant created personnel area please assign company code to respective personnel area The company code is created by FICO consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which company code you would like to assign Please check maximum no of hits Keep 5000 and try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the quick reply

As suggested, I am not able to maintain the Max No if Hits as 5000

When ever I change the Max No of Hits from 500 to 5000 and exit the screen.

The system again bring it back to 500

How to Save the Max no of Hit

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Give 5000 hits and click tick mark

In find button give your company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Again its going to 500 please let me the know the procedure to save the hits....

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you give 5000 and click on tick mark it will show the list of company codes just find your company code in that.

if you go to that screen again by default it will show 500

Please check if company code for that already exists Check for other employees whether that company code has been assigned to previous employees.

If yes Just give that company code directly in company code option  and try to save 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

One of my friend said to delete all the Qouta(IT2006) Entries for the previous perner. Can please let me  know the delete programme for all the perners....

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why it is required to delete quotas?

Its not required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot rajesh,

i learning a lot information from you guys but still i am not able to rectify my error...

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is clearly indicating there is no entry in the table V_T001P

It mean that your personnel area dont have personnel subareas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Just now i selected no-geneneration option for all quotas, and its running succesfully for all types employees and now i am checking v_001p_all and T_503_all. I think its clearly indication there is mess in quota grouping...

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes there should be a problem in groupings please go through below thread for clear understanding of absence quota generation

HCM - Absence Quota Generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

please check all tables.

Define the absence type

• Group personnel subareas for attendances and absences (V_001P_D)
  • Define absence type (V_T554S)

Define the absence quota type

• Group employee subgroups for time quotas (V_503_E)
  • Group personnel subareas for time quotas (V_001P_I)
  • Define absence quota type (V_T556A)
  • Define deduction rule for absence quotas (V_556R_B)
  • Define and assign the deduction/counting rules
  • Define deduction rule for absence quotas (V_556R_B)
  • Define counting rule and assign deduction rule to it (T556C)
  • Assign counting rule to an absence type (V_554S_Q)

Define the generation rule

• Permit quota generation without time evaluation (V_556A_B)
  • Specify rule groups for quota type selection (Feature QUOMO)
  • Set personnel subarea groupings for time recording (V_001P_H)
  • Base entitlement (V_T559E)
  • Validity interval of absence quota type (T559V)
  • Deduction interval of absence quota type (V_T559D)
  • Define rules for reducing quota entitlements (T559M)
  • Define rounding rule (V_T559R)

please check step by step.may be its help full...

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

thank you, now i came to know that Sick leave is making error. with evaluation but i think my previous consultant mixed the quota numbers and generated. Casual leave generated as per my cofiguration even Sick was in same configuration but some how the data is mixing

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great! You found solution for your question

Please go ahead and delete  unwanted leave 

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Good to hear your issue is resolved

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Really i have to thank u all, and my friend told me delete all quotas and start fresh evaluation, here i come know that previous consultant and they are testing done in dev sever making the system mix the data. Even though its not related error. still i am not able to believe that how the quouta numbers are mixing different employee group.

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil Kumar,

I believe your issue has been resolved please close the thread by marking correct answer either your answer or helpful answer from members in forum

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Delete configuration steps like bottom to top because if you will delete the config part in not sequence I hope so you may get some errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for the concern i issued is solved and working on new requirment.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Good to hear kindly close the thread by clicking on correct answer...

Ur's Mohan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When an employee is re-affected, the user must often delimit the old quotas on the day before the reaffectation, even if the Quota Number stays the same.

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Empoyee joined date is 16.12.2012? Why Time Schema start from 13.12.2012 (before joined date). It's NOT logic.

Please using PU03 to correct the data.

Please look at the article to understand how Time Schema start: How PT60 start

If any using RPUP1D00  - using this progam to delete NT2.

Regards,

Woody

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Woody,

Thanks for the Quick Reply. Sorry the Error on the Date 31.12.2012

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Woody,

I have gone through PU03 started from 16.12.2012

and  RPUP1D00 in this programme no data is stored for that pernr

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

It's middle of 2014 so why you are changing something to 2013 and running time evaluation for 2012?

Recommend to share screenshot of the error and you setting in V_001P_ALL

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omid,

As for the company norms employee will be hired as probationary and after 1 year they confirmed as permanent.   Even though i hired an employee on current year 2014. Example 16.01.2014. its through the error on 31.12.2014 in Test run that no entry in T001P key.  I will share the screen short in short time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omid,

My doubt is that,  if employee group changes will it through error in T001P Table?  Because if employee group same then its running succesfully. Only when employee group changes then it throwing an error.

Former Member
0 Kudos
seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe your configuration for this ES is not completed.

Please check V_503_B: to check grouping employee with PCR,

and after that V_503_ALL in SM30.

You can find more view by V_503*.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Woody,

I have gone through all the table but still its throwing error... please find the screeen shots...

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your MOD function.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Are you doing anything apecial in end of period section?

I guess some thing is related to date. You said have transfered EE form a group to another one. Check if you have done correct and eveything is ok with IT0001.

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omid,

Thanks for all now i solved the issue, actually we dont have Teven records after uploading then now its cleared thanks for all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omid,

Again i am facing the same issue, employee group changing after 1 year 16.01.2014 i hired and changed his group as permanent employee on 16.01.2015.

On year end on 31.12.2014  no entry in T001p

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Did you check below table

Assign employee subgroup to employee group.

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Small correction... Employee Group Changed from EE 2 To EE 1. i have checked V_503_all and V_001p_all . Only the difference is Employee group and hiring action done after 1 year.