cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to know, how transaction S_ALR_87008537 is informed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

I notice, that when I have not fixed the interest rate by transaction TI10, the financial transaction take the data from transaction S_ALR_87008537, but I don't know how  this transaction is informed. It's I want to know.

I supposed that it is informed from the financial transaction when I create a new interest contidition, nevertheless if I try it I cannot manage to change the data in transaction S_ALR_87008537. I know that I can changed directly from transaction S_ALR_87008537, but what I like to know is how this transaction is informed if I don't change it manually.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the transaction S_ALR_87008537 could be used to define reference interest rates.

now, there are different options available how to update these reference interest rates into transaction - this is under IMG -> ... -> TRM -> Transaction Manager -> General settings -> Organization -> Define Company Code Additional Data -> see a field 'Planned record update' in the area 'Settings for variable interest rates' (see a screenshot below).

despite the fact, that reference rates in a transaction could be updated automatically as in your setup, you still need to fix these via TI10 (by manual entry) or

(update from the reference interest rate table) in order to able to post respective interest flows.

Kind regards,

Renatas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renatas,

Your answer is really intesting for me, thanks a lot and also for you quick answer time.

However in stead now I have more information, I continue without knowing where I have to informe the interest rate to make changes in transaction S_ALR_87008537.

I have this situation in my system (showing in the image below):

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Answers (0)