cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can do to set payment on behalf for TRM financial transactions, paying through F111

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I would like to pay by payment on behalf in TRM transactions, which the payment order payed by transaction F111.

In TRM  I do not work with vendors and clients, I work with company code and BP and I do not know how to do it.

I already have changed the customizing banks through FBZP.

Could you help me please?

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Alternatively, you could activate the integration from Treansaction manager to IHC by activating IHC_CFM_ADAPTOR. I have not implemented this so i am not sure if this is really working, but there has been a thread on this and SAP documentation for BADi

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1955214

Hope that this helps

Best regards

Taro

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mar,

rohitbali
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a concept of paying company code in FBZP wherein invoice of one company code can be paid by other company code.

while running F111 you need to mention paying company code who is actually making the payment.

Regards,

Rohit

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

according to your explanation, I would assume you mean the Central External payment scenario.

therefore you need to define a Clearing partner and also make sure that in your House bank details your In-House bank accounts are specified.

Kind regards,

Renatas