Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

know about sap bi content

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap experts.

please help about this problem.

is there any documnets that explain about sap bi contents? i dont want technical information, i know it, instaling bi content and activing it , but its my problem, for example thik i want a report about vendor debit , but i dont know which infoprovider help me, how can i search for this type of problems.

thanks for your hepls.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

many docs available in Google please search on the Google

ex-MM data source and SD data sources.

please find the link it will help.

Purchasing Groups - Procurement - SAP Library

Thanks,

Phani.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

its hard to find what you need.

Rather than that please check with your functional team and get some basic information like source table or existing standard data source names.Thru that way we can manage or find the useful info providers.

Even if you check with source team about vendor debit data stored tables, based on that also we can search for data sources.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ramanjaneyulu and thaks.

you know, i want a complete document resource that explain all the object of bi content and explain about them.

for exapmle says to me if i want to create a repot of purchasing , which infoproviders help me.

this help me that i use bi content, and dont have to create info cube my self.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As we know,  vendor data will be extracted from ECC(tables) system.

that's i suggested about it.

Once we know the base tables or data sources, remaining finding BW objects very easy.

There is no functional consultant at your work location?

Purchasing we can use LO data soruces 2LIS_02* and target Cube 0pur_c01/02/03/04/05.

for Purchasing there are multiple data sources, but we need to choose right one as per the needs.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, when your installing inforovideror any object  from BI content you should know the infoprovider belongs to which component eg: purchasing you should know the targets to install from bi content. you get many document related to purchasing in scn:

BI Reports for Purchasing in SAP

Purchasing Data (Account Assignment) - Procurement - SAP Library

To install from bi content refer this document:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/102906a4-f13d-2e10-7199-ce316ff25...

former_member199945
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will suggest you go to help.sap.com  for each module say for Purchasing  :

Purchasing Data - Procurement - SAP Library

this will provide details including relevant data source for relevant cube/DSo and also shows some standard Reports that are similar to ECC.

Thanks.