Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add column to my tag result list

kenny_vandemoortele
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In our new service desk tool (crm_ui), we want to add a column to a result list, but I haven't a clue how to add it.

What we do is: we tag certain incidents with a term, and then we follow them up by adding the 'tag' widget on our start page.

When we click on a certain tag that we used multiple times, we see a result list.

But we only see two collums in this list: "operation number" and "description".

How to add a third column: "status"?? I cannot find it anywhere in our viewconfiguration. There are no available fields with this label for the ZSOLMANPRO role.

thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should be able to add a new attribute to the context node of your view in BSP_WD_CMPWB.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

kenny_vandemoortele
Participant
0 Kudos

I've checked tx SM34 and this view doesn't exist. Could this be?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kenny,

It is quite complex and you might not be able to archieve it by your own. It is not an ABAP-view. The steps wouold be like that:

1. Open you view (screen) in WebUI (CRMUI).

2. Click on an editable field or hyperlink in the view and press F2 until you get a popup.

3. Read which component and view this is.

4. Go to transaction BSP_WD_CMPWB and enter your component from step 3 and select the right view.

5. Check in the configuration (the right one as shown in the popup of step 2) if you can add a field. I thought you already did that but eventually you did not.

6. If the right field is not available you might try to add the attribute to the context node but this is more complex.

Eventually steps 1-5 are already enough. All of this is WebUI configuration and if you looked your your view in SM34 it might indicate that you are not really familiar with it. So be careful.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner