cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to consume HANA xsodata into Netweaver gateway as odata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am  trying to consume XSODATA from HANA system into Netweaver gateway  system using OSCI method.But I am  getting error '

error while fetching the source metadata'.Kindly let me know where am going wrong.

Regards,

Imra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read the comments section of blog

There you will find comments related to same error.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atanu,

Thanks for ur suggestion.Above mentioned error was solved.Now,am facing one warning.When am trying to add service in /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE its showing following warning 'Service 'ztest ' was created but its meta data could not be loaded'.Kindly help me,where am going wrong.

Regards,

Imran

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There can be various reasons for this error.

The most common of them is - Gateway OData parser failed to parse the source metadata. If you put the break point in the same place and look a bit into the call stack, you would be able to figure it out..

former_member184739
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atanu,

I am working in one of the project where there is a need for consuming HANA XSODATA service in SAP Gateway system. Since we are in latest support packages(SAP_GWFND SP10)  i am using SEGW to consume this by using Redefine=>OData service. Here i gave RFC destination and path prefix, service name and i was successfully able to generate the metadata/project as shown below.

After i tried to register service via /n/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE and when i chose the service to activate this is throwing the error.

I went through the error logs and did some troubleshooting. I got error in below method when calling a BADI to load metadata.

Do you have any ideas to share here. Appreciate your help !

Regards

Prabaharan

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A possible reason for this error is wrong system alias configuration.

The RFC destination associated with System alias should point to HANA XS server.

former_member184739
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atanu,

It is pointing to HANA XS server. Also when testing RFC destination in SM59 it works fine and data is retrieved.  Thanks

former_member184739
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atanu,

Yes you are right. System alias is not configured correctly(It was blank when in debug mode).

Should we have to follow steps described in the below blog. Please suggest. Thanks

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0b5be6f-afb7-2f10-e68c-dad80774a...

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the RFC configuration as mentioned in the blog. Also have a look at the comment section for more on RFC config. 

Could you please check what is the URL being called. You can check it in class /IWFND/CL_OCI_HTTP_PROCESSOR method /IWFND/IF_OCI_HTTP_WRAPPER~GET.

Hopefully here you can get a hint or the error.

Regards,

Atanu