cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI - Create Sales Order application --> NO RESULT FOUND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a problem in "Create Sales Order" Fiori application. After configuring authorization role and activating services in SAP system, when i try to open the application, i can't find customers, and appearing this screen:

the service is:

hostname:port/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html?sap-client=100&sap-language=EN#SalesOrder-create

can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

Could you solve the issue eventually?

Thank you very much,

Pau

0 Kudos

Hi Luca Maria Pasini,

You may find this helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Vaibhav Deorukhkar

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

Please follow this 2 steps very carefully and check where you are missing.

Front-End and Back-End Server: Assign Role with OData Service Authorization to Users

Configuration Tasks

Link : App Implementation: Create Sales Orders - SAP Fiori principal apps for SAP ERP 1.0 - SAP Library

Regards,

Tejas

estani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

Did you configure the parameters and the personnel number against a user through communication infotype?.

1) You need a personnel number with the infotype (105) communication with subtype 1 created and related to a sap User. (pa30 to create a personnel number)

2) You need to add the partner function VE to the customer with the personnel number you just modified.

3) In the SIMGH transaction you have to enter the configuration parameters for the "create sales order" accordingly for the following steps, example: Document type,

pd: You need HR implemented or at least the SD hr master data that is created using  PULT transaction and then you can create an HR personnel number.

ref notes:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/854390

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/28418

For SD HR data.

If you want to fetch customer in a different way, you have yo use the badi, that is found in the simgh transaction .

I'll post more information later, please advise if something else is needed.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i try to perform your guide but i can't perform the third point.

can you explain me the correct procedure with more details, please?

If i click "Cancel" in the screen that i show you before, appear an image withe the error:

:{"lang":"en","value":" in the context of Data Services an unknown internal server error occured.

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards

estani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Luca,

First of all, did you install the SRA017 to the 4th support package? the badi to fetch customers has an issue that is fixed with one of those SP. Also you can implement the following oss note 1886199 (I think its on the 1th SP)

To create the parameters, go to SMIGH transaction, then using the match code you have to select "Create sales order" node. After the selection, using the "modify" button you will be redirected to the customizing, here you have to select "Define Configuration parameters",

You have 3 columns: Parameter type, Parameter Name and value.

These are, some of the parameter type with its associated parameter name

DOCTYPE  DEFAULT,

SEAPERIOD, DEFAULT,

PARTNER_ROLE, SHIP_TO

PARTNER_ROLE, SOLD_TO

PRICING_CONDITION, LIST_PRICE

The values will be as your module configuration, hence, the defaults will be taken, for example if no doctype is input, it will use TA document type.

The parameter name "DEFAULT" means that all users will be using the same doctype, but you can create diferent configuration for each user, changing the word "DEFAULT" with the SAP user name, so this configuration its only for that user.

The parameter PARTNER_ROLE, SHIP_TO and SOLD_TO, are used to fetch the correct "Partner Function" as your configuration.

PRICING_CONDITION, LIST_PRICE is used to select the condition type to fetch the price from materials "condition records".

Another thing you can do, if you have some thecnical skills is to debug each of the badis that fetch information, go to se80, and search for the package name P_SRA017, navigate to the class: CL_SRA017_SO_USER_TO_CUSTOMER, expand "methods" to the last object and double click on GET_CUSTOMERS_FROM_USER, here you can put an external break-point with the same user that you're using to access the Fiori app..

Also read this nice post from Masayuk, it goes deeper on debuggin and troubleshooting:

http://scn.sap.com/community/mobile/blog/2013/11/13/sap-fiori-ll11--consultants-should-know-about-od...

Hope it helps,

best regards

estani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Luca

Did you have any luck?

You may have problem with authorizations or even connection.

Please check the transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG (in gateway server) to verify the error log.

You have to check that the user has the s_service object with authorization to each service application, you should have the role "SRA017:SAP_SD_SO_CRE_APP" in case you don't, enter into pfcg transaction and make a copy of the standard role mentioned on the fiori app page: (in this case App Implementation: Create Sales Orders - SAP Fiori principal apps for SAP ERP 1.0 - SAP Library). So, copy the business role: SAP_SD_BCR_FIELDSALESREP_X1 to the user namespace (let's say ZSAP_SD_BCR_FIELDSALESREP_X1) Then, enter in edit mode and go to "menu" tab and use the option "Insert node" (it is the plus button) -> "Authorization default" select TADIR service with IWSG object type, the search for your application services (they might be ZSRA0*).

Once it look like this:

Go to "authorizations" tab and generate the profile, once you're done.

You should be good to go

Note:

In backend the user must have authorization to RFC trusted connection if you have a central hub gateway.  (auth.object: S_RFCACL) but this is "trusted rfc configuration", again you should be able to see these kind of errors in /IWFND/ERROR_LOG.

Good luck,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your answer but i don't think that it's an authorization issue.

i have followed your guide but the issue is the same.

i give you the error log:

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards

estani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

You are closer now, if you don't have any more "error" screens, you're just facing missing configuration on the backend.

The client list, is retrieved from the HR personnel record, infotype 0105 (at least the standard way).

First it look up for the infotype 0105 subtype 0001 for the user id that you have used for login.

With the personnel record found (pernr) it will look up for customers that have that personnel number assigned through "sales area" -> "partner function" = 'VE' "Sales Employee" (KNVP table).

You can debug the query to check what is going on. Its possible to put a break-point (external session) on that, just go to the se24 transaction and select the class name CL_SRA017_SO_USER_TO_CUSTOMER, go into methods and select IF_SRA017_USER_TO_CUSTOMER~GET_CUSTOMERS_FROM_USER, double click on that. Put a break-point for that particular user and when you login to create sales order it will fetch the customers through that program.