cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_11_VAITM - Deleted Line Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having an issue with sales order line items that have been deleted.

I load my data using 2LIS_11_VAITM into a DSO EDW Layer. I then pass this up to another DSO layer. I noticed that users were deleting line items from Orders and this was causing me an issue in my data. To remove the problem I have linked ROCANCEL to 0RECORDMODE in the Technical rule up to my EDW layer and now in my EDW layer the line item goes completely when it is deleted out of the ERP system ad the deletion is passed into BW.

I got the idea for this from here

My problem lies in the layer above where I am still left with a line in the DSO relating to the deleted line. But the KF are zero. Is there anyway to also get this line to be deleted out as per my EDW layer?

Thanks,

Joel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

What is not completely clear to me is what happens in the first DSO. Are the deleted records removed from the active table or are the key figures set to 0?

Furthermore, what is update rule for key figures: overwrite or addition (in the transformation to both DSOs)?

The record mode is indeed the crucial factor. It must become clear which one is delivered by the DataSource: 'R' for a reversed record or a 'D' for an entire deletion? And what is the record mode in the update to second DSO?

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the first DSO the deleted lines are completely removed.

Ive realised that the issue in the second DSO is becasue of the Key. Which means deleted lines in a sales order are merging with correct lines. So Im doing a repair request on lines ive identified as an issue and this should correct them in the second DSO.

Thanks for the help.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont need at BW side you can go with Selective deletion by manual and delete them.

In general source team will inform about deleting entries at ECC side.Based on that BW team will take necessary actions about deleted entry.

Thanks