cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD33 - Receivable Field in Customer master is not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

FD33 - Receivable Field in Customer master is not getting updated for the FI documents posted in the customer account. I need to know is there any setting either in FI or in SD, which control whether the FI document is relevant to credit check?

In SD, we are having the item category but i am not getting how to control for FI documents? How can i make them credit relevant item. Also for special item, we are controlling the same through Transaction code : OBXY - by special GL indicators but what about the normal/general item?

How can I control the general FI documents having various FI documents type as relevant to credit check?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

awaiting your replies... !!!

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in customizing of FI go through this path

"Financial Accounting (New) --> Accounts Receivable and Accounts
Payable --> Business Transactions --> Postings with Alternative Reconciliation Account --> Other Special G/L Transactions --> Define Alternative Reconciliation
Account for Customers"

and check if the flag "Rel. to credit limit" is set for your G/L.

Best regards,

Andrea

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"""""My issue is, I have posted the simple FI documents (i.e.) debit to customer and credit to some income GL, it is pure FI entry. I have ensured that while posting I have entered the credit control area in the FI documents. What I observed is that, the same is not considered in FD33 ( Recievable field in customer master)""""""

So what process you followed here--Details needed, including Tcode.

You should be aware that--update group will come into situation--when the postings has done from SD side.

But here you followed purely from FI Side.

So seek help from FI.

1.Whether A/R functionality is active in your credit management??

2.Also normally system retrieves credit limit including special GL transactions---have you followed the Suggestion of Mr Andrea here.(by neglecting safe receivables/Down payments into credit calculations)

Pl update.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all of you for replying.. !!

My issue is, I have posted the simple FI documents (i.e.) debit to customer and credit to some income GL, it is pure FI entry. I have ensured that while posting I have entered the credit control area in the FI documents. What I observed is that, the same is not considered in FD33 ( Recievable field in customer master).

please let me know what can be the reason of not considering the same in FD33 credit master of customer. Is it anything to do with update group ? ( I have set the update group as 00015 - which should update FI documents)  

Can you please tell me how to see programming of update group ? Or if there is any other issue, please guide me.

looking forward for a reply... !!

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from the above,please also check the below:

FD33 - Receivable Field in Customer master is not getting updated for the FI documents posted in the customer account. I need to know is there any setting either in FI or in SD, which control whether the FI document is relevant to credit check?

As per me there is no specific control to active the credit active field in FI values unlike for updating the sales values in FD32 we activate credit active for the item cat(VOV7) which will ensure the sales values to update (open order, open delivery and open invoices) in to credit management.

For FI values to update i think this is inbuilt in the program only.( example update group 000012,15,18 etc).

Any way coming into query not updating the receivables, please check the below points once again.

1. Check the whether invoice has accounting document generated or not, make sure that it is generated then only system update the receivables.

2. Even if the above all points are checked including above all posts,then also still the same issue repeating  then try to run the program RVKRED77, before this first run RVKRED88 and compare this values with FD32.

thanks,

Srinu.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whether the update group has been assigned properly or not--check in OVA8.

have you assigned sub-total A(KOMP-CMPRE) in your Pricing procedure???

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with your FI consultant whether FBL5N open item for this customer tallys with FD33 or not.  Meanwhile, ensure the box for Credit Check is activated for your item category.  Still if you have issue, have a look at the following note:-

• 157812 - Credit management: receivables updated incorrectly

G. Lakshmipathi

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

first of all refer to this OSS note 18613 - Checklist for Credit Management to be sure you made all the necessary settings.

Best regards,

Andrea