cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop the replication of a particular business partner from sap crm to sap ecc - BDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to know the procedure to stop replicating a particular BP #1234(example) from CRM to ECC. I don't want this BP to be replicated in ECC as in ECC this BP will not be maintained.

BDOC failure:

In my current scenario BDOCs are failing with error like "No BP exist". Since this BP #1234 itself is not present in ECC, the error is obvious.

This BP #1234 is defined in CRM as an Org. Unit. We don't maintain Org. Unit in ECC. All other BP are saved under this BP(#1234).

Issue:

So whenever a new BP(example #ABC) is created, the BUPA_REL type BDOC fails with error "BP with number #1234 doesnot exist.

I don't want this to happen. So what i found if we can stop the replication of this particular BP #1234, then if we make any change to the relation BP, this error should not come.

Please help me to resolve this BDOC error.

regards,

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

I still did not get the exact steps as how you assign the BP to ORG BP , but normally the ECC sales areas are mapped to the CRM Org structure and you assign the sales area to the BP in BP transaction. I am not sure why & how you are assigning the BP to ORG unit ?

Best Regards

Ganesh Somasundaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Can you be more specific when you say that you assign the BP to the Org BP. How do you do that ?

Is it like in attributes you go and update the customer number ?

Best Regards

Ganesh Somasundaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

1st we create a Organization structure through tcode-PPOSA_CRM.

A business Partner is created which represent the Organization Structure partner ID.

2nd we create a BP through and do a Org. assignment in tcode - PPOSA_CRM.

A business Partner is created which represent the any customer partner ID.

As soon as you do an assignment,assigning the customer BP to the org BP, a BUPA_REL BDoc flow but it fails.

Error we get in the BDoc: "BP XXXX doesnot exist"

Reason: Since this Org BP is not present in ECC, the BDoc fails in CRM.

Possible Resolution 1:

1. I created this Org. BP in ECC through CRMM_BUPA_MAP

2. The BP got created.

3.Then i tried to assign a new customer BP to Org BP to check if the issue is resolved, but we get another type of error 'BP is not defined as internal Org. Unit".

I don't know how to define BP as an internal Org. Unit in ECC?

Can you please help me in this.

Possible Resolution 2:

If i can stop this particular BUPA_REL BDoc which contains this Org.unit BP, from getting replicated, means when i assign the customer BP to Org.Unit BP, BUPA_REL should not be triggered.

I don't know if this is possible or not, but if this is possible, i would consider this a last option to resolve this issue.

Please let me know if this helps you to understand the issue i am facing?

regards,

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once i created the BP in ECC, I am getting the below error for BDoc Type: BUPA_REL

Error:

Business partner **** is not an (internal) organizational unit

Let me explain again. It seems it is confusing for all.

This BP is defined as an organizational unit in CRM under transaction PPOSA_CRM.

All other BP are assigned to this BP under transaction PPOSA_CRM.

So whenever i assign or delete any BP from this BP or create any BP which gets assigned to the Org. unit, the BDoc fails with above error.

Please help me resolving this error.

regards,

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be acheived by maintaining filter in r3ac1 for BUPA_MAIN and BUPA_REL .

Goto R3AC1 select BUPA_MAIN

Select the tab Filter settings

And enter Table/structure = BUT000

Field = PARNTER

OP = Not equal to

LOW = Parnter number.

Thanks

Sanila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanila,

I am getting error:

Object BUPA_MAIN does not allow filter on BUT000.PARNTER

regards,

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

I think the reason could be filter work for Initial Load .ie if you create a New BP ( Initial Load ) and even make further changes ( Delta Load ). Seems in your case you are trying to test the Delta Load i.e BP have already been created.

Why dont you try to put filter for BUPA_REL and see if you can avoid the error "BP with number #1234 does not exist.

Thanks,

Sanila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanila,

Let me give it a try.

To update on the issue, we have defined a Qrg.Unit BP under t-code PPOSA_CRM, then when we create our normal BP and assign it to this Orhg.Unit BP through tcode PPOSA_CRM, it replicates BUPA_MAIN without error, but a BUPA_REL bdoc also gets triggered which fails.

It fails saying Org.Unit BP doesnot exist, which is obvious as this BP is not maintained in ECC.

So the solution what i was looking for :

1. Can this BP be stoppped from getting replicated itself?

Or

2. I tried creating this BP in ECC and did similar test, but a new type of error came for BUPA_REL saying Org.Unit BP is not defined as internal Org. Unit. I don't know how to resolve this as well.

So what can be best options to rectifiy this error/

regards,

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanila,

Same type of error:

Object BUPA_REL doesnot allow filter on BUT000.PARTNER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For BUPA_REL the table i found is BUT050, i tried putting filter on this as well. But still this Org BP is tryng to get replicated with BUPA_REL bdoc and failing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

You mentioned whenever  a new Business Partner is created , the BUPA_REL is generated. This is strange, are you creating a business partner as a relationship to the Org unit ?

You also mentioned that BP # 1234 is a org unit , normally the MW should not consider Org unit. What are the roles assigned to the BP ?

Best Regards

Ganesh Somasundaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Yes. First we create a BP and then we go to transaction: PPOSA_CRM and assign the newly crreated BP to the Org unit BP.

And as soon as we assign a BUPA_REL bdoc fails which contains both the BP number.

Now this org unit BP is not present in ECC. I created that BP through CRMM_BP_MAP.

Now again BUPA_REL bdocs are failing whenever we create any new BP but with different error:

Business Partner XXXX is not an (internal) organizational unit.

Please help me in resolving this error.

regards,

Vicky

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vicky,

you can keep a check on replication from CRM to ECC by defining the filters in transaction SMOEAC for BUPA_MAIN and/or REL.

You might need to convert the Replication Ojbect to Intelligent to be able to dfine filters on it.