Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget/Actual/Commt/Plan Costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i am running the below transactions,

S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commt

S_ALR_87013560 – Execute Budget Updates

S_ALR_87013533 – Plan/Actual/Commt

Now my Job is to extract the Data out of these reports,

now since there are so many Finance costs are there , and most of them are being calculated , it's though to get correct Table Logics.

Also debugging the whole standard transactions seems to be impossible,

I tired fetching the report Data using ALV Extraction , but due to fact that ALV is disabled in standard code, i can not, fetching from Spool is also not feasible due to Performance issue.

Also since PS Module interacts with every Other Modules so installing BI Content is also not feasible to me,

Now , can anyone please help to understand , how to fetch data from these reports.

i have already seen so many posts with same problems, but none were able to solve it.

i would love to go with the Table Logic Approach, can you please help me.

Thanks in advance

Aman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could try to extract yourself the data

• Use logical database PSJ or report RKPSEL00 + variant to generate list of objects in project hierarchy
  • Read CO Total table (e.g. COSS, COSP) or FM (e.g. K_COSSA_READ_MULTI, K_COSPA_READ_MULTI)  to access cost for those objects, field WRTTP identify cost type. (actual, commited, budget, etc.)

Regards,

Raymond

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could try to extract yourself the data

• Use logical database PSJ or report RKPSEL00 + variant to generate list of objects in project hierarchy
  • Read CO Total table (e.g. COSS, COSP) or FM (e.g. K_COSSA_READ_MULTI, K_COSPA_READ_MULTI)  to access cost for those objects, field WRTTP identify cost type. (actual, commited, budget, etc.)

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, I forget to mention,

I am dealing with WBS Elements only. No Network Activity.

-Aman