cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Document currency change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I want to change the document currency in the intercompany invoice.  Can this be done without user exit , Can this be done using the copycontrols ??

Or

If userexit is the only option then please tell me the correct user exit for the same.

Please help me .

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sir ,

However this can be done at the copy control level with the VBRK/VBRP Filed to populate the document currency. I have checked the code in my data routines and VBRK-Waerk is present in the routine , so we can make some modifications here to accomplish our goal...

I have not yet tested , but it sounds logical. soon gonna implement this. will share my results soon.

thanks alot for your help

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is purpose for this business requirement, where you want to overwrite customer currency(document currency) in the billing doc? Can you elaborate that?

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the legal requirement.. this must happen in the intercompany scenario... there are many production companies that are billing to one salescompany .... currently all the production companies are billing in one currency USD for eg,,, but now business wants that each company should bill according to the document currency in deliveries that are coming from SO . this value usually comes from the customer master --> SO--> Delivery--> Intercompany invoice(this must come).

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at this thread where similar topic was discussed

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
This is the legal requirement

In that case, it is better to raise an OSS message and get confirmation from SAP that there is no standard way to achieve.  But in general, for all legal requirements, SAP are suppose to support.  So before doing any coding corrections, take the concurrence from SAP

G. Lakshmipathi