cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EH not created in EM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have an issue where AOT relevance is returned true , but the EH is not created . The log is coming as grey in application system after AOT relevance  and in EM system the log is not generated. Any pointers to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Shubh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

could you post a screenshot of the log?

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shubh,

this indeed looks strange. You should open a ticket as this can only be checked with debugging.

If something goes wrong you should have a red log entry. But grey indicates that an empty log is written. That should not happen.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Steffen ,

Thanks a lot for your reply.  In EM which FM is called when data is sent from Application system. Probably , i can get this debug locally before raising the ticket.

Thanks,

Shubh.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could start here:

Include /SAPTRX/LASC2F04

Form check_em_relevance

As the last green log entry indicates that this check was successfull. Afterwards somethings must go wrong.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

I could think off that you can check any short dumb posted at the time in ST22.  Are you using Boolean or function for application object, if you use function it may dropped in post activity of true in relevance to generate event handler.

Regards

RC Gopi